- This event has passed.
Midway Pop-Up Shop
June 19 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Shop local. Shop outside. The Midway Pop-up Shop will be in the parking lot of the Celtic Junction Arts Center from 9am to 1pm. There will be 12 wonderful vendors and small businesses to peruse. Face masks are optional but encouraged. The backup rain date is June 26. 2021.
Vendors and Small Businesses
- Christine Anderson: Handmade kitschy items, mostly knit.
- Deb Olander: Nature-inspired jewelry.
- Melissa Kreindel: Vintage resale/custom tie-dye/bleach dye upcycling business
- Pigs Eye Apothecary: Soy candles in thrifted and recycled vessels
- Drew Johnson: Popcorn!
- Ohfurcutebows: Everything for your best doggie-friend
- Julie Gebhart: Dishcloths and home items
- Sheila Wayne: Jewelry
- Rick Wilder: Wax dragons, and more
- Susan Warfield: Photography, digital storytelling
- Cobalt Crafts: Beaded and paper decor, ornaments, and jewelry