Éigse CIM, A Gaela Event, February 25
Schedule and pricing information below, PDF for tickets and reservations
The Center for Irish Music and Kieran Folliard, Honorary Event Chair and local founder of 2 Gingers Whiskey, invite you to dress up in your finest, bring your friends and join us at The Celtic Junction for Éigse CIM, A Gaela Event.
Éigse [eg-shuh] is an Irish word used for festivals celebrating traditional Irish arts and culture. It is in this spirit that we gather for an evening to raise funds for The Center for Irish Music and the mission of handing down traditional Irish music.
This semi-formal event includes two ticket options for attendees: come early to share a meal provided by Cara Irish Pubs, or join us later in the evening for the silent auction and concert featuring the stellar traditional Irish music of the CIM Instructors who boast recording, award winning, and world touring artists among their number.
- 5:00 p.m. Doors open for pre-dinner reception
- 5:30 p.m. Dinner provided by Cara Irish Pubs
- 7:00 Silent auction reception and 2 Gingers whiskey tasting Concert guests arrive
- 7:30 p.m. Concert featuring our acclaimed CIM Instructors
- $50.00 - guests arriving at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, silent auction reception and concert
- $20.00 - guests arriving at 6:30 p.m. for silent auction reception and concert
*Reservations for seats at the dinner must be made no later than Friday, February 17th. All tickets may be paid for in advance or at the door on the night of the event.
For full details about the event, please visit the CIM website.